Contact Dermatitis

Contact dermatitis or contact allergy is caused by direct contact with chemical substances.

It is not something you get because your parents had it. It is something you get because you have been exposed to specific substances too often. The more you are exposed and the higher the concentrations are, the higher is the risk that you do develop contact dermatitis.
The most common contact allergens are metals like nickel and chromium, perfume and preservatives.


You can minimize the risk for developing contact dermatitis if you buy products that have been declared through Astma-Allergi Danmark. We do not allow ingredients that are known to be allergens and all ingredients in each and every product have been through an allergy risk assessment from our toxicologist who also takes the concentrations in to account.

Why use certified
products?